Brushbond® Coolcoat is a water-based white coloured emulsion comprising of polymers and specially designed hollow “microspheres”, less than 100 microns in diameter with non conductive properties. These microspheres collectively acts as thermal insulation blanket covering the structure effectively reflecting solar radiation back into the atmosphere. This results in impressive temperature reduction behind the substrate by a minimum of 15oC.
- Minimum surface preparation needed.
- Single component – Brush or roller applied directly on the substrate.
- Light weight yet effective.
- Excellent adhesion to most building substrates.
- Non conductive property saves air conditioning energy cos.
- Durable – High UV resistance.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.
- External and internal walls
- Cold storage facilities
- Roof slabs