Brushbond® RFX is a two component acrylic polymer modified cementitious coating which consists of Brushbond® RFX powder and Nitobond BBX acrylic emulsion. It requires only the addition of clean water at site to produce an easily brushable coating.
Brushbond® RFX can simply be applied by stiff brush, roller or trowel to obtain the desired thickness.
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride and sulphate ions.
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure.
- Waterproof-suitable for water retaining structures.
- High resistance to the effect of long-term weathering, durable in all climate conditions including UV attack.
- Non toxic – ideal for potable water tanks.
- Flexible, with thermal expansion similar to concrete.
- Excellent bond to concrete and masonry.
- Good crack accommodation capacity.
- Minimum surface preparation needed and low labour costs.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.