Brushbond TI Flexicoat is aElastomeric acrylic polymer based solar reflective and insulating coating.
Brushbond TI Flexicoat is a water-based white coloured emulsion comprising of acrylic polymers and specially designed hollow “microspheres”, less than 100 microns in diameter with non conductive properties. These microspheres collectively acts as thermal insulation blanket covering the structure effectively reflecting solar radiation back into the atmosphere. This results in impressive temperature reduction behind the substrate by a min. of 10oC. This system also has certain waterproofing properties and is able to bridge hairline cracks caused by thermal movements.
- Minimum surface preparation needed.
- Single component – Brush or roller applied directly on the substrate.
- Light weight yet effective.
- Excellent adhesion to most building substrates.
- Excellent flexibility at both high and low temperatures.
- Non conductive property saves air conditioning energy cost.
- Has resistance to water penetration.
- Flexible – high elongation characteristics.
- Good resistance to atmospheric pollution.
- Durable – High UV resistance.
- Breathable – allows water vapour to escape.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.