Cebex 100 , a plasticised expanding grout admixture is supplied as a powder. The material is a combination of a plasticising agent and a gas producing expansion medium. The plastisicing agent allows the use of a reduced water/ cement ratio with consequent increased strengths and durability. The expansive medium counteracts the natural settlement and plastic shrinkage of the grout and aids stability and cohesion.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for plastic shrinkage and settlement in properly designed cementitious grout.
- Reduced water/cement ratio mixes in the grout mix ensures low permeability and long term durability in service.
- Gives grout high fluidity with low water/cement ratio, thus making placement or injection of the grout easy.
- No metallic iron content to corrode and cause staining or deterioration due to rust expansion in the grout.
- Composition allows high early strength development in grouts, without the use of chlorides.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.