Conplast NC is guaranteed completely free of all forms of chloride and is supplied as a light straw coloured liquid.
Conplast NC accelerates the early stages of cement hydration, producing more rapid stiffening and allowing strength gain to commence at an earlier stage. This effect is particularly noticeable at low temperatures and is most significant in the first 24 hours after mixing.
The main active ingredient is an inorganic formate.
- Chloride free, safe in prestressed and reinforced concrete.
- Produces exceptionally high early strengths.
- Plasticising action gives increased workability and / or increased strengths.
- Early setting improves frost resistance.
- Suitable for bricklaying mortar mixes.
- Particularly effective in concrete at low temperatures.
To accelerate the setting and early strength gain of Portland cement concrete and mortar mixes without the introduction of chloride. Acts as a plasticiser, so gives significant increases in both ultimate and early strengths. Typical applications include precast concrete, concrete placed in cold weather, concrete for repairs, mortars for brickwork.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.