Conplast RMCP333 is a high performance plasticising admixture, which has been specially designed to retain workability even in high ambient temperature.
- Exclusively for RMC’s for lower & medium grades of concrete where retention of workability is of prime importance
- Ideal for concrete produced and transferred in hot weather conditions
- To improve the effectiveness of the water content of a concrete mix.
- Improved cohesion & reduced bleed and segregation.
- Can be used for concrete with poor grading.
- Chloride free and safe for use in reinforced and prestressed concrete.
- Improved workability and workability retention with extended setting time and hence ideal for use in hot weather conditions.
- Workability increase without extra water addition.
- Assists in producing dense, close textured, low permeability concrete thus enhancing durability.
- Water reduction helps in improvement of compressive strength at all ages.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.