Conplast RP264 is a dark brown liquid based on selected lignosulphonates. When added to concrete mixes the admixture is absorbed onto the cement particles. It then acts as a dispersing agent which breaks down agglomerates of cement particles and enables the water in the mix to perform more efficiently.
- Easy pumping – improves workability, cohesion and extends setting time. Provides protection against delays and stoppages.
- In-situ Piling – Avoidance of ‘cold joints’, helps easy casing removal.
- Ready mixed concrete – Increased workability and extended setting times minimises risks associated with long distance deliveries in hot weather.
- Slipforming – Facilitates keeping a workable concrete ‘face’ under difficult conditions.
- Larger pours – Possible with extended placing and compaction times and avoidance of ‘cold joint’.
- Increased ultimate strength – Higher strengths without increase in cement content or reduction in workability.
- Cement savings – Can be obtained by maintaining original strength and workability.
- Improved cohesion – Reduces bleeding and segregation where poor sand gradings are unavoidable.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.