Conplast SP430 is a high range superplasticising admixture.Complies with IS:9103:1999 and BS:5075 part 3. It also conforms to ASTM C-494 Type ‘F’ and type ‘G’, depending on the dosages usedAquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.
- Major increases in strength at early ages without increased cement contents are of particular benefit in precast concrete, allowing earlier stripping times.
- Makes possible major reductions in water:cement ratio which allow the production of high strength concrete without excessive cement contents.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labour costs without increasing water content.
- Increased workability levels are maintained for longer than with ordinary sulphonated melamine admixtures.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion minimises segregation and bleeding and improves pumpability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in prestressed and reinforced concrete.