Conplast SP430SRV is a dark brown liquid based on a blend of specially selected organic polymers. The plasticising action of Conplast SP430 SRV enables the production of high workability concrete, which maintains the workability for prolonged periods even at high ambient temperatures.
- Speeds Construction : Increased workability reduces placing time, equipment and labour element.
- Self Compacting : Conplast SP430SRV modified concrete is highly fluid and needs little or no compaction.
- Reduced Permeability: Better dispersion, reduces porosity and improves water penetration resistance.
- Reduced Segregation: Increased cohesion minimises segregation and bleeding, improving surface finish.
- Longer Placing Time: Conplast SP430SRV gives greater usable life of concrete at high ambient temperatures because of its unique workability retention potential.
- Improved Pumpability: Increased workability and cohesion aids pumping by reducing line friction, dry packing and slump loss due to temperature.
- Chloride Free: Safe in prestressed, reinforced or marine concrete and compatible with sulphate resisting cement or marine aggregate.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.