Conplast W is supplied as a brown liquid. When added to cementitious mixes it accelerates hydration and enables the water content to perform more efficiently by dispersing agglomerated cement particles. This further improves strength by enabling water reduction to be made at constant workability.
Where there is embedded or prestressed steel, or where sulphate resistant cement is used or when steam curing is employed, Conplast W should be replaced by Conplast NC chloride free accelerating concrete admixture. For advice in specific situations please contact Fosroc technical staff.
- Allows continued placing of concrete at low temperatures.
- Gives additional frost protection by reducing the low water content and accelerating hydration of cement.
- Enables earlier release from precast moulds thus speeding production.
- Reduces the water content of concrete or mortar without loss of workability.
- Reduces segregation and increases density and compressive strength.
- Accelerates the hardening of floors and screeds.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.