Conplast WL is a dark brown liquid based on lignosulphonates which mixes readily with water and therefore disperses evenly. Conplast WL waterproofs by improving the quality of the concrete or mortar. It reduces the water demand for required workability and minimises segregation and bleeding. Thus it is more efficient compared to traditional powder waterproofers as its use results in two fold improvement of concrete or mortar.
- Leak proof packaging
- Safe to use
- To minimize permeability and increase the waterproofing properties of concrete and cement sand mortars for critical applications like roof slabs and screeds, basements, external plastering, bathroom floors, water tanks, sumps, drains etc.
- Liquid admixture: Instant and complete dispersion throughout the mix. Uniform waterproofing throughout concrete matrix.
- High efficiency: Dramatic reduction in permeability of concrete/ mortar
- Improved workability: Improves compaction of concrete and mortar, even where harsh sands or aggregates are used.
- Improved concrete quality : Minimizes porosity and honey combing. Produces dense homogenous concrete.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.