Sealing of construction and connection joints subject to small movements and settling, such as:
- fractionizing joints in commercial and industrial floors
- metal roof flashings and flat roofs
- sealing joints in structural steelwork
- building materials in general (over-tiles, under-tiles, ornamental bands)
- flanges and pipe clips around anchoring bolts, pipes and mullions
- wood, glass and metal coatings
For internal and external use on cement-based substrates, ceramic tiles, cotto, crude steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, prepainted and plasticized steel plates, aluminium, glass, wood and synthetic resins or with any standard building material.
Do not use
On natural stone, surfaces with low compactness and high levels of dust formation, on bituminous structures and products transuding oil, solvents or plasticizers; on joints subject to high movement; in swimming pools.