Nitobond® SBR Latex
Nitobond® SBR Latex is modified styrene butadiene emulsion specially designed for use as a bonding aid and gauging liquid for cementitious systems. Nitobond® SBR is a polymer bonding aid and mortar additive. Supplied as a ready to use white liquid, it is designed to improve the quantities of site-batched cementitious mortars and slurries. It is resistant to hydrolysis and can therefore be used for external applications too. It is ideal for internal and external applications in conjunction with cement.
- Simple to use – Single component, gauged as required.
- High – Provides excellent bond to concrete, adhesion plaster, masonry, stone work, etc.
- Improves -Gives weather resistant mortar with improved durability impermeability to chlorides and other harmful agents.
- Reduces – Provides waterproof screeds, plasters and Permeability slurries.
- Increases – Improved tensile and flexural properties strength allow thin applications.
- Versatile – Compatible with all common hydraulic cements.
- Cost effective – Nitobond SBR (Latex) is economical to use.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals. Nitobond SBR should be removed from tools, equipment and mixers with clean water immediately after use. Cured material can only be removed mechanically.