Nitoflor SL1000 consists of graded aggregates bound in a pigmented epoxy resin binder. It is supplied as a fourcomponent system, pre-weighed for on-site mixing.
When laid, it provides a smooth, light-reflective surface. It is available in a range of standard colours.
- Fast application – minimises downtime.
- Chemically resistant – good resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- Durable – good abrasion resistance.
- Hygienic – provides a dense, impervious, seamless floor surface which is easily cleaned.
- Attractive – available in a wide range of colours to enhance the working environment.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.
Nitoflor SL1000 is designed for application at a nominal thickness of between 0.5 – 1.5mm. Substrates should be dry and not suffer, or be likely to suffer, from rising damp. If necessary, suitable damp-proof membranes should be installed to prevent this. Substrates should not have a relative humidity greater than 75% at the time of installation.