Nitoflor SL3000 consists of graded aggregates bound in a pigmented epoxy resin binder. It is supplied as a four component system, pre-weighed for on-site mixing.
When laid it provides a smooth, light reflective surface. It is available in a range of standard colours.
- Fast application – minimises downtime.
- Chemically resistant – good resistance to a wide range of industrial chemicals.
- Durable – good abrasion resistance.
- Hygienic – provides a dense, impervious seamless floor surface which is easily cleaned.
- Attractive – available in a wide range of colours to enhance the working environment.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.
Nitoflor SL3000 is designed for application at a nominal thickness of 3 mm. Substrates should be dry and not suffer, or be likely to suffer, from rising damp. If necessary, suitable damp-proof membranes should be installed during construction to prevent this. Substrates should not have a relative humidity greater than 75% at the time of installation.It should be removed from tools and equipment with Nitoflor Sol immediately after use. Hardened material can only be removed mechanically. Nitoflor SL3000 should not be installed at temperatures below 10o C or above 45o C.