Nitoflor® WEC 3000 is a four part, solvent free screed which is a cement epoxy based formulation, with specially selected and graded high crushing strength, chemically inert aggregates.
Nitoflor® WEC 3000 requires Nitoprime WEC, a two part emulsified epoxy resin based primer. The system is compatible for a overcoating with a range of Nitoflor epoxy coating systems.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.
- Fast application – minimises downtime.
- Chemically resistant – good resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- Durable – good abrasion resistance.
- Hygienic – provides a dense, impervious, seamless floor surface which is easily cleaned.
- Attractive – available in a wide range of colours to enhance the working environment.
Nitoflor® WEC 3000 floor topping consists of graded aggregates bound in a pigmented epoxy resin binder. It is supplied as a four component system, pre-weighed for on-site mixing.When laid, it provides a smooth, light-reflective surface. It is available in wide range of standard colours.