Nitoproof 600 single component pitch modified polyurethane cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture to give a tough elastomeric waterproof membrane. It is supplied in a single grade to meet all site application methods and requirements. Nitoproof 600 is a medium viscosity grade (approximately 600 poise) for roller, squeegee or spray application to horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- One component; ready to apply direct from the can
- Liquid application means details are simplified and there are no joints in the membrane
- Highly elastic, cures to give a permanently flexible resilient barrier over a wide range of temperatures
- Rapid installation; significantly reduces time spent on preparatory works and detailing
- Excellent adhesion, can be applied to a wide range of substrates. Continuous adhesion prevents lateral migration of water
- Impervious – outstanding barrier properties ensure protection against corrosive soil conditions
- Thermally stable – irreversible chemical cure eliminates melting and flow at high temperature
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and embrittlement
- Mechanical damage to the membrane can be easily repaired by spot application
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.