Nitoseal MS60 is a one part, low modulus sealant based on hybrid silyl modified polyether (“MS”) technology.
- Adhesion to most common building materials
- Single component with fast rate of cure
- Easy to apply
- Can be applied to damp substrates
- Primerless for most applications (see “Priming”)
- UV resistant and colour stable
- Performs as an acoustic sealant
- Available in a range of colours
- Environmentally friendly
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.
Nitoseal MS60 may be applied to joints between 5 and 35mm wide. To minimise stress imposed on the joint sealant, all moving joints should be designed to an optimum width to depth ratio of 2:1 with an overriding minimum depth of 5mm for non-porous surfaces and 10mm for porous surfaces. Joint width should be sufficient to ensure the MAF of the sealant is not exceeded.