Nitoseal MS600 is a one part medium modulus sealant based on hybrid silyl modified polyether technology. It has a fast rate of cure and forms a tough, highly durable and water resistant elastomer. Conforms to the DWI Water Quality Regulations 25(1)(b) for products having a small surface area in contact with water for public supply.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.
- Approved for use in contact with potable water.
- Meets key international standards.
- Resistant to aerobic and anaerobic bacteriological attack .
- Exhibits excellent water resistance.
- Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis.
- Cures to a tough, elastic rubber seal.
- Accommodates continuous and pronounced cyclic movement.
- High resistance to ageing, reduces physical damage due to climatic extremes.
- Single component yet fast rate of cure Can be applied to damp substrates Isocyanate free technology.