Nitozinc Primer is supplied as a two component system based on metallic zinc and epoxy resin which on mixing gives a grey coloured liquid.
- Anti corrosive – Active ‘Zinc-rich’ system combats corrosion by electro chemical means.
- Two component product – easy to mix and use.
- Timesaving – Touch dry after 30 to 45 mins.
- Excellent adhesion – Exhibits excellent bond strength in cementitious repairs.
- Economical – single component ensures almost no waste
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.
One or two coats of Nitoprime Zincrich are generally required, dependent largely on nature and profile of the steel substrate. Nitoprime Zincrich is recoatable generally between 30 minutes and 1 hour after the initial application. Application of concrete repair materials may also proceed at this time. At elevated temperatures, the recoatable and overlay times will
be reduced. The minimum application temperature for Nitoprime Zincrich is 5°C.
Nitoprime Zincrich should not be applied when the temperature is below 5°C or is 5°C and falling.