Patchroc mortar is supplied as a pre-blended dry powder to which water is added to produce an easily trowellable mortar. Patchroc mortar is a blend of inorganic cements, modifying additives to control the rate of set and strength gain, plus selected hard wearing aggregates. Patchroc mortar does not contain calcium chloride.
Patchroc mortar has been designed for the emergency patching of small areas of concrete i.e., individual patches requiring not more than 12 litre yield per 25kg bag of Patchroc mortar.
The blend of cements eliminates shrinkage with the consequent reduction of stress at the bond line. Long lasting adhesion is ensured by the use of Nitobond AR bonding agent.
- Fast setting -Minimum disruption to traffic.
- Easy to use – Needs only the addition of water.
- Easy to lay – Trowel applied.
- Non shrink – Does not crack.
- High adhesion -Ensures good bonding to substrate.
- Durable – Tough surface – resistant to wear and tear.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.