For fixing of:
- Filling window frame gaps and around window sills.
- Filling in wall penetrations, cavities, around roller shutter boxes – use for all interior work.
- Insulating pipes.
- Bonding and sealing pipe rings (tested by the Austrian Plastics Institute in Vienna).
- Fixing and sealing in walls and ceilings.
- Bonding and sealing manhole rings.
- Insulating and filling in roofing work and dry construction.
- Single-component PU foam.
- The foam hardens as a reaction to atmospheric humidity.
- Highly effective
- Free from impurities
- Standard shelf life
- Re-saleable dispensing valve allows tins to be re-used after initial opening.
- Rapid-hardening foam reduces processing time.
- Pre-fitted adapter guarantees ease of handling.
- Ergonomically-designed handle surface reduces working fatigue.
- Safety seal prevents unintentional release.
- Resistant to rotting.
- Resistant to faeces.
- Universal range of application.
- Long storage life.
- 1-component PU foam
- Building material class B2 or B3
- Beige in colour
- Solid valve prevents adhesion when being stored horizontally
- Foam yield of extruded foam 750 ml: 45 l (500 ml: 30 l)
- Processing temperature +5°C to +35°C
- Non-tacky after approx. 20 minutes
- Can be cut after approx. 40 minutes
- Cures within 5 to 8 hours
- Temperature resistant from -40°C to +90°C
- Layer thicknesses > 50 mm: foam in several layers and then dampen.
- Fresh foam stains can be removed immediately with fischer PU cleaner.
Request Data Sheet
Fischer PU Foam