Reebol is specially formulated blend of mineral oils and chemicals having release properties which are superior to those of a conventional mould oil. The chemicals react with the alkali in the concrete to form a thin water repellent skin on the surface of the mould, thereby enabling easy striping from concrete and acting as a protection to steel and wooden formwork.
Reebol is supplied as a pale straw coloured liquid ready for direct application and use.
- Ensures easy release, good fair-faced concrete.
- Can be used on all types of formwork.
- Minimises surface blemishes and staining.
- Minimises cleaning of shutters before re-use.
- Reduces opportunity of damage to formwork, extending usable life.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.