Renderoc S2 is supplied as a grey powder along with a liquid polymer and has to be mixed with water on site to produce a highly consistent, high strength repair mortar. The material is based on carefully blended cement, graded fillers and chemical additives and is polymer modified to provide a mortar with good handling characteristics, while minimising water demand. The hardened product exhibits excellent thermal compatibility with concrete and outstanding water requirement ensures fast strength gain and long-term durability.
- High strength Can be applied by hand, like conventional mortars.
- Extremely low permeability provides maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides.
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate.
- Shrinkage compensated.
- No site batching required, supplied in pre-weighed prepacked condition.
- Only addition to water at site to be made while mixing the powder and liquid parts Contains no chlorides.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.
Renderoc S2 is designed for vertical or horizontal application use. It can be applied from a minimum of 5mm to 15mm thickness in vertical sections. Higher thicknesses can be achieved by the use of formwork. Thicker sections can be built up in layers. In horizontal locations Renderoc S2 can be applied up to 50mm thickness. The material should not applied be at less than 5mm thickness.