Resin Anchors R
Approved for :
- Non-cracked concrete ≧ C12/15 and maximum C50/60.
Also suitable for:
- Natural stone with dense structure.
For fixing of:
- Steel constructions.
- Cable trays.
- High Racks.
- Wooden Constructions.
- Stand-off installations.
- This established fixing system consists of the RG M threaded rod and the resin capsule RM.
- The 2-component resin capsule RM contains quick-setting styrene-free vinylester resin and hardener.
- During setting, the edges of the threaded rod destroy the capsule in the drill hole, which mix and activate the mortar.
- The resin adheres to the entire surface of the threaded rod, bonding it to the wall of the drilled hole.
Resin Anchors R:
- Threaded rods are supplied with an easy to use hexagonal installation drive or can be installed with an adapter.
- High-performance resin guarantees high loads in noncracked concrete.
- The resin anchoring is free of expansion forces and permits small axial spacings and edge distances.
- Wide range for many applications.
- New European design method enables optimum use of the anchor system for cost-efficient fixing.
- The expansion stress free anchoring allows minimal spacing and edge distances and guarantees a save use with small anchor plates and edge distances.
- The included setting tool guarantees save anchoring of threaded rods(M8-M20).
- Large range of available fixing length gives perfect allocation of the given fixture.
Resin Anchors R:
Type of installation:
- Prior insertion installation.
- Suitable for use in wet concrete and under water.
- Threaded rod must be placed with an impact-rotational process by using an electric tool (percussion drill, hammer drill).
Request Data Sheet
Fischer Resin Anchors R