STRONGCRETE is a chemically surface treated 100% Virgin high tenacity fibrillated polypropylene mesh fibre based concrete additive and is available in graded lengths. It provides 3D micro-reinforcement to concretes. It is used @ 0.9 kg per m3 of concrete (minimum). STRONGCRETE complies with ASTM C 1116 and ACI committee report 544-1R.
Areas of application:
- Industrial Flooring.
- Warehouse Flooring.
- Concrete Roads.
- RCC Beams, Columns & Slabs.
- Bridge Decks.
- Overlays Toppings.
- Concrete Tanks.
- Basement Waterproofing.
All types of concrete, where toughness is required along with elimination of shrinkage cracks and other desirable characteristics as mentioned above.
- Reinforcement against shrinkage and intrinsic cracking.
- Replaces welded wire mesh / secondary crack control steel used for crack prevention of concrete floorings.
- Reduces bleeding and dust formation in concrete.
- Improves impact resistance 3-4 times.
- Improves abrasion resistance by 30-40%.
- Gives residual strength to concrete thereby helping reduce sudden failures. This is a desirable characteristic of concrete in areas prone to earthquakes.
- Reduces permeability, thus reducing water ingress and protects reinforcement steel from corrosion.
- Makes the concrete more durable & tougher.