Structuro 100 is differentiated from conventional superplasticisers in that it is based on a unique carboxylic ether polymer with long lateral chains. This greatly improves cement dispersion. At the start of the mixing process an electrostatic dispersion occurs but the cement particle’s capacity to separate and disperse. This mechanism considerably reduces the water demand in flowable concrete. Structuro 100 combines the properties of water reduction and workability retention. It allows the production of high performance concrete and/or concrete with high workability. Structuro 100 is a particularly strong superplasticiser allowing production of consistent concrete properties around the required dosage.
- Increased early and ultimate compressive strengths.
- Increased flexural strength.
- Higher E modulus.
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel.
- Better resistance to carbonation.
- Lower permeability.
- Better resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Reduced shrinkage and creep.
- Increased durability.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.