Nitoflor® Hardtop(M) is a factory blended powder, ready to use at site. It is designed to provide a hardwearing surface which has selected materials to provide a high abrasion resistance and smooth finish when trowelled on the surface of fresh concrete.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.
- Supplied ready to use – no additives required.
- Provides a hard, abrasion resistant surface.
- Forms monolithic bond with fresh concrete base.
- Hard, dense surface resistant to oils and grease.
- Available in a range of colours to improve working environment.
- Non-metallic aggregate – will not rust when wet.
Nitoflor Hardtop surface hardening compound is a quality controlled, factory blended powder which is ready to use on site. It consists of special hard wearing aggregates selected for their physical properties of abrasion and wear resistance, Portland cement and special additives to improve workability.
This combination produces a material which is easy to trowel in the surface of fresh, wet concrete. Nitoflor Hardtop cures monolithically to provide a dense, non porous surface which is extremely hard wearing and abrasion resistant. Monolithic cure ensures that problems normally associated with thin (‘granolithic’) screeds, e.g. curling, shrinkage, cracking, etc. are completely overcome.