Concure WB is a white, low viscosity wax emulsion which incorporates a special alkali reactive emulsion breaking system. This system ensures that the emulsion breaks down to form a non penetrating continuous film immediately upon contact with a cementitious surface. This impervious film prevents excessive water evaporation which in turn permits more efficient cement hydration, thus reducing shrinkage and increasing durability.
Once formed, the membrane will remain on the concrete surface until eventually broken down and eroded by natural weathering. Where it is required to apply a further treatment to such concrete surface, it may be necessary to remove the membrane remaining after curing by wire brushing or other mechanical means.
- Single application : Forms moisture barrier for whole of the curing period.
- No other curing necessary : Eliminates use of water, hessian or sand, completely.
- Reliable : No risk of erratic or poor curing and ensures that cement hydrates efficiently.
- Ensures hard-wearing surface : Minimises risk of drying shrinkage, cracks and dusty surfaces.
- Easy and safe spray application: Non-toxic and nonflammable.
Aquaproof Anchoring Systems is authorised project Super stockist and brushbond authorised Fosroc applicator for Fosroc Chemicals(India) in Pune, Maharashtra and a leading dealer for construction chemicals.